Join the circle. Break the cycle.
To include diverse ovarian, peritoneal or tubal cancer patients in research to make rapid advancements in the following areas.
- Learning why ovarian cancers are so life-threatening and vary so much in the aggressiveness and response to treatment.
- Developing more effective ways to treat and prevent ovarian cancer.
- Enhancing survivorship and quality of life.
- Figuring out how to lessen the negative impacts of cancer and cancer treatment on patients and their family.
- Incorporating patient preferences into the decision making process for treatment and care.
- Eliminating barriers to care and improve access to affordable and effective treatments.
- Recruiting patients and survivors to join the movement and make a difference.
The Ovarian Cancer Registry is newly launched. If you have constructive feedback about your experience here, please email email@example.com